I started to name this "rockstar's wife edition" but I realized that I hate the term "rockstar" and would never want you to think I was referring to myself. Rockstars in their truest form barely exist these days... but that's another discussion for another time all together! For now, let's chat about what's on my dream Valentine's wish list if I were actually to have one.
We don't "do" Valentine's, but I've always enjoyed the concept. Not that you shouldn't show love all days of the year... I just like a 'lil holiday celebration for it! YAY HAPPY LOVE YAYYYYY!
1. Saint Laurent Classic Paris 110 Ankle Boot :: perfect for all times of bad-ass-ness.
3. Restoration Hardware 1920s Odeon Chandelier :: Listen, we just bought a house and I want a little glam in my room. I mean, OUR room...
4. Alexander Wang Prisma Textured Backpack :: I've always wanted a pretty backpack type bag for our travels
5. Karen Walker One Meadow :: If you've seen my instagram, you know I like to cover 90% of my face with sunglasses.
7. Doyle & Doyle Art Deco Ebony Diamond & Onyx Earrings :: D&D is one of my very favorite vintage jewelers in the world. My engagement ring, wedding ring, and Ron's wedding band came from their fantastic stock. PLUS, I've also been lucky enough to be the recipient of a few of their amazing necklaces (in fact, the necklace I'm wearing in the above photo is from them).
9. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick :: best on the planet for my lips
10. Talitha Fringed Shawl :: basically I only want to wear large blankets or sweatshirts, so this makes it seem like I actually tried when I picked out clothes. Love this so much
11. Rag & Bone jeans :: worst discovery lately - Rag & Bone fit my 5'2 frame perfectly. I love them so much that I hate them (they are $220 jeans).
12. Leica M :: ughhhh want one of these so bad to document our travels/shows/shenanigans/Ron's pretty face.
14. Valentino Rockstud Ballerina :: been lusting after these for years. Perfect for back to back meetings or back to back shows.
Hope you enjoy a sweet day with your favorite humans. We are plan-less as usual!