"Positano bites deep. It is a dream place that isn’t quite real when you are there and becomes beckoningly real after you have gone" - John Steinbeck for Harper's Bazaar in 1953
HOTEL: Le Agavi
- The view in Positano because there is nothing else like it
- Cooking with Marie Lou & Chef Sal at Il Ritrivo
- Brasserie Dei Covo for seaside dining
- Chez Black for incredible ambiance and a throwback dining feel.
- The hills of Positano because just when you think they can't possibly have built anything beyond where you are, you see another house on the edge of a cliff.
- Limoncello because LEMONS ON THE AMALFI COAST. (on the same note, a lemon sorbet using a frozen lemon as a bowl is a must, must try dessert)
Least favorite things:
- Renting a car because I don't have a death wish
For all photos in Positano, including Kady's Italian cousin, click here!