There's something about those charming, winding streets that make it impossible not to fall in love. We got lost multiple times, ate unfamiliar fish, and drank €10 carafes of wine.
Hotel: Hotel Moresco
- Venissa for adventure dinner with stunning views
- CoVino for a real taste of Venice from a tiny kitchen
- Basilica di San Marco for unbelievable mosaics, enviable floors, and mind bending history
- The Waterbus for the best way to get around town!
- Bigoi for homemade pasta in a cup!
- The Gritti Palace for fancy cocktails and ridiculous burrata
- Danghyra for a super special souvenir
- Caffe Florian for espresso and hanging out with Casanova's ghost. It's touristy and expensive, but it's still fun.
Least favorite thing:
- Sardines. Can't do it.
- Venetian style cuttle fish. I tried! I won't link, but google ;)
For all photos (including pictures of dogs in art and all selfies), please go here!